Your support makes a difference.
Together, with your support, we will reduce the isolation and overwhelming challenges experienced by many family caregivers across Canada. Your donation is helping build the supports caregivers need so they can live healthy lives while giving care.
Donate now to provide vital resources, supports and programs for thousands of family caregivers in Canada.
- Give a one time gift
- Give monthly
- Donate in honour of a special event or in memory of a loved one
- Make a donation of publicly traded securities or mutual funds through CanadaHelps
The CareMakers gift guide.
Our CareMakers events are listed below.
You can also follow us on social media to stay up-to-date on events and activities that you can be part of to support family caregivers in Canada.
Host your own fundraiser.
Whether you’re an individual, business, community group, school or service club, organizing your own fundraiser is a great way to support caregivers while having fun!
When you host an event to raise funds for the Petro-Canada CareMakers Foundation, you are making it possible for us to support life-changing programs for caregivers and raising awareness of this vital issue.
The type of event you host is only limited by your imagination, but some ideas include*:
- Car Wash
- Bake Sale
- Company or community BBQ
- Garage Sale
- Coin Drive
- Pancake Breakfast
- Donation in lieu of gifts
- Car Show
Planning your own event? We would love to hear about it! Please let us know your plans and how we can help by sending a note to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you’d like to setup your own event today, you can do so by creating an event on CanadaHelps website by clicking the button below.
* Please assess your risks prior to planning and attending an activity and adjust your plans to make it safer for all. We highly recommend consulting your local public health authority for information about local COVID-19 transmission and any restrictions that might be active in your area.
We have a variety of opportunities available for corporate partnerships that raise awareness and vital funding for caregivers across Canada.
- Cause-Related Marketing
- Event Sponsorships
- Philanthropic Giving
- Employee Engagement Opportunities