Caring for those who care for others.
Meet caregivers who have shared their story.
Working together to care for caregivers.
Meet some of the organizations that we have funded.
Resources and Links.
eLearning ModulesCaregiving looks different from person to person and situation to situation. Learn how to identify, engage and support caregivers with a framework of best practices.
Caregiving in Canada: Challenges and Opportunities Shaping a National ConversationRead what we learned from thought leaders and advocates in the caregiving industry.
In October 2020, our virtual roundtables brought together thought leaders and advocates in the caregiving industry. We brought these experts together to inform our work in the caregiving sector, and to better understand the key issues and opportunities that caregivers face every day.
We hope to continue to host these gatherings on a regular basis, to ensure our work is based on the knowledge and insights of those who work everyday to support the broad diversity of caregiver needs across Canada.
Frequently asked questions.
- I'm looking for more information. How can I contact you?
- What is your definition of a family caregiver?
- How can I make a donation?
- Do you provide tax receipts?
- Beyond charitable grants, what other charitable activities will you undertake?
- How is the Petro-Canada CareMakers Foundation funded?
- When can I apply for funding?
- Who is eligible to receive funding from the Petro-Canada CareMakers Foundation?
- Who makes up the Board of Directors?
- I am a family caregiver in need of support. What resources are available to me?